You might want to also look into Mosso's Cloud Servers. They use Slicehosts'
technology (Slicehost was purchased by rackspace, which owns mosso), but
don't package the bandwidth in the price. If you have small bandwidth needs,
it will be a little cheaper.
Another alternative is mor.ph. It is a PaaS that has JavaEE as a choice. You
just upload your WAR and off you go. I haven't tried this with a Lift app
yet, but it should work.