I trying to get our site (buyafeature.com) live today and ran into a
problem with the paypal feature.  I am using the lift-paypal module
and things have been working just fine in development.

The problem I am seeing is that when I press the "Return to Website"
button in paypal, it tries to redirect to the following URL:

http://buyafeature.com/paypal/complete?tx=36627495TV601683L&st=Completed&amt=5.00&cc=USD&cm=rRJJNK1ZJOCLMF1R&item_number=ENTH-32196&merchant_return_link=Return+to+Enthiosys%2C+Inc.&form_charset=UTF-8

And then the browser shows the following error:

The Requested URL /paypal/complete was not found on this server

I tried to reproduced this on the development sandbox but it works
fine (i.e. returns to the starting page in my app and my server gets
the PDT event).

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas on what to try?

Thanks in advance.

Dan