Though that's undeniably a bit of a rabbit hole, it would also be the
fully general solution and could have really interesting applications
in terms of being able to bind not just full NodeSeqs but individual
attributes, and even attributes in multiple nodes. Sounds like an
exciting feature to me!

onward and xbindward,

Kris