I didn¹t say that it *wouldn¹t* work, just that its tied to lift-webkit...
Besides, he says that he will be doing a lot of data intensive processing -
seems like JPA would play better there as Mapper is usually has a ceiling of
functionality and then it becomes necessary to move to JPA anyway. IMHO,
might as well save the recoding time and just work with JPA right away if he
knows from the start that he will have tricky data ORM tasks.

Cheers, Tim