Hello list,

I'm writing a lift app for a presentation Wednesday. It's a simple
little app that is all but done, missing only the ability to secure
pages. I've got a /really/ simple registration page (template with a
user name field, bound in a snippet that persists the User model).
What's missing is the ability to secure pages if the user is logged in.
I'm reading through the lift book and I just don't see in there how it's
done.

FWIW, I'm working with lift 1.0. I switched to 1.1-SNAPSHOT and there
were some strange query-related breakages, so for the sake of the demo
I'll stick with 1.0. I'm sorry if this question has been asked 1000
times - can anyone offer a good resource or example (logins, logouts,
secured pages)?

Thanks! Lift is pretty cool so far :) - I'll github the app after it's
to a workable state. Should be a decent example of ProtoUser usage and a
few other simple things (like a LastFM api using dbDispatch).

chris