Not speaking for anyone else, but currently what I would like most is
information on lift's internals.

-------------------------------------
Xavi Ramirez<xavi....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've volunteered as a wiki gardener, and I'm looking for suggestions
on how to improve the liftwiki.

I personally feel that developing a comprehensive set of HowTo
articles (aka Cookbook receipts) is a worthwhile goal.  This type of
format has been suggested several times on the mailing list and it has
been very successful in other communities.  To that end, I feel that
we should start by improving these two pages:
http://wiki.liftweb.net/index.php/Lift_Tutorials
http://wiki.liftweb.net/index.php/CookBook

That said, I'm very open to suggestions.  Do you think our time is
better spend creating detailed write ups on working examples?  Or
writing articles on the internals of lift?  Please let me know!

Thanks,
Xavi

P.S. To help keep our efforts focus, I'll suggest 5 pages that could
use some attention each Monday.
P.P.S.S Here's a list of some quick wins I can think of:
- Replace the wiki logo with the lift logo
- Add syntax highlighting
- Open up registration (I'll monitor the recently modified page daily
to keep the spam down)

Unfortunately, I can't implement any of these myself.  I'll need
someone with admin access to help me out.