Hi Glen...

I actually do a lot of this - we have a product at work and i've just
written a bunch of abstractions for work which just require me to do:

MyLib.init

In the boot file of a new application and then everything wires up - I
couldn't think of anything more straightforward?

The vast majority of stuff in lift is done with PF's, so you can
pretty much just write them in external jars, and import them - my 3rd
part stuff usually has a lift-webkit dependency so that I can just do
the LiftRules.disptach.append stuff directly in the init method, but
its really no biggy and saves boilerplate.

So given your example, this scheme should work right?

Cheers, Tim