Hi all,

I tried the following (perhaps it's OK that it's not working, though
I'd have it to).
Essentially, I surrounded a page by a template, which itself embeds
another template. The problem
here is, that the embedded template contains the lift:bind tag (and
it's complained that this doesn't exist)

Are these references resolved recursively?

The Setup
=========

dummy_index.html:
  <lift:surround with="dummy1" at="content">
    main
  </lift:surround>

dummy1.html:
    dummy1
    <lift:embed what="dummy2"/>
    dummy1

dummy2.html:
    dummy2
    <lift:bind name="content"/>
    dummy2

===========

and then I get the following message (which I read as the missing
bind)

dummy1
-

dummy2
-

          Error processing snippet bind.  Reason: Class Not Found
          XML causing this error:

-
<pre>

            <lift:bind name="content"></lift:bind>

</pre>
-
<i>
note: this error is displayed in the browser because
            your application is running in "development" mode.  If you
            set the system property run.mode=production, this error
will not
            be displayed, but there will be errors in the output logs.

</i>

dummy2

dummy1
-
<script type="text/javascript">

//
jQuery(document).ready(function() {liftAjax.lift_successRegisterGC
();});
var lift_page = "F1017718662817GB0";
//
</script>