I was aware of master.pdf before I ordered the book. Somehow I had
expected that the publisher would do some value-adding for the print
version, like formatting and indexing.  When I tried to follow a "See
appendix..." hint in the book for the first time I thought amazon had
sent me a misprint version... Another thing that I really miss is a
page header telling the current chapter. Just in case you publish a
second edition ;-)

Nonetheless thanks for writing the book!

Steffen.