Hi Everyone,

Ok, so I want to see what the hype is about with Lift - it sounds
pretty exciting. However trying to build Lift from source is killing
my buzz, I tried using the instructions from the wiki

sudo git clone git://github.com/dpp/liftweb.git
cd liftweb
sudo /opt/maven/bin/mvn -e install

on unbuntu 9.04, with maven 2.2.1, and git 1.6.3.3. I have a tried it
a couple times and had epic fails that have ranged from compilation
errors to runtime errors.

Reading http://wiki.liftweb.net/index.php/Source_code says the clone
URL is from the trunk. Please correct me if I am mistaken with that -
I cannot seem to find anything about Lift's release management.

My question is are stable release sources available? I would like to
try my luck with one of those.

Thankyou - runt