Hi all,

Sorry for the late update. Had a few busy weeks business wise.

I am a Dutch self taught software writer. I am running my own company
from home and planning to use lift to make rich web applications.
Meanwhile I work part time as a coder for a healthcare company to pay
the bills. I have mainly focussed on web applications so far. I
started with PHP, then moved to C# (.NET) and am finally looking at
the java side of web applications through scala since recently. I have
done some small open source contributions, like Spring.NET Db4o
(object database) integration.

Like David said, I am indeed planning to integrate Ext 3 Core into
Lift, which is a modest contribution. After that I am planning to
create an Ext Direct stack which will probably be an external module.

Best,

Dirk