Welkom Dirk,
Je moet de HU ook echt te makkelijk vinden? je zit nu in de tweede?

I'll continue in english ;) . As a fellow Dutchman I couldn't resist
googlening you. I found out that we're going to the same School (HU).
I'm a third year student and doing my internship in the US atm. I'll
be back at the HU in the second semester, we should definitely meet
up!

groeten,

Michel