Derek Chen-Becker <dchenbec...@gmail.com> writes:

> OK, thinking about this a little further, technically it would be a breaking
> change to remove the menus method from MetaMegaProtoUser.

Yes, but is that really an issue here?

> Would it be better to simply introduce a MenuGenerator trait, a la
>
> trait MenuGenerator {
>   def menus : List[Menu]
> }
>
> And add that to CRUDify and MetaMegaProtoUser?

Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but how will this solve the
problem? I guess I can override the menus method in my singleton, but I
would still need to get the menus from both CRUDify and
MetaMegaProtoUser so they'll have to be named something different in
order not to clash, no?

/Jeppe