Derek Chen-Becker <dchenbec...@gmail.com> writes:

> I was thinking something along the lines of:
>
> override def menus = super[MegaMetaProtoUser].menus ::: super[CRUDify].menus

Ahh yes, didn't think of this "super" syntax

> if you need both, but I suppose it's simpler to just remove it. I'll code up
> the change and send out a breaking changes announcement.

Dunno. It seems like there's a (perhaps rare) need for something that
could unify this mixin style. Eventually I would like to see e.g CRUDify
broken down into smaller traits that can be mixed and matched (and then
the default CRUDify that just contains everything). But I think this
will require each "little" trait to hook up to the menuing system if
usage should be easy.....

/Jeppe