Now the lift app runs in the production mode,

###
  put the "JAVA_OPTIONS=-Drun.mode=production" on the top, and it can
workd.
###

 But it will create the database in the jetty's folder
 /home/jetty6/derby.log
 /home/jetty6/lift_example

  It can's find the jdbc:mysql ?  (It the development mode it can find
the jdbc:mysql driver)

  I don't know what's the problem with it .

  Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
  Neil