Hi,

I think it is documented somewhere in the Liftbook that one should not
use body tags inside a surround tag, but Lift doesn't seem to
complain.

I thought I would document the phenomenon I had here since people
usually look in the mailing list first.

I had used two nested surround templates, where both templates used a
body tag. (The inner template would start by surrounding itself with
the outer template, then bind the working content itself inside the
body tag).

Worked fine in Lift 1.0, but in 1.1, the working content would appear
twice in the generated HTML, once at the very beginning, and then in
the correct place inside the two nested surround templates.

Long-term, it would be great to get an error message in this case.

Regards,
Tim