They have an API. I think the site is develop.github.com, or something like
that.
The source code is on github.com/nafg, although I think there it references an
xml file I downloaded rather than the live urls, as it does locally (ironically
:) ). I took the basic archetype (actually I couldn't maven install the
archetypes because I was offline so I copied the archetype resources and
changed the placeholders etc. :) ) and wrote the code and xhtml in the
HelloWorld.howdy snippet!
If anyone has any suggestions and/or constructive criticism please pile it on!

Indrajit Raychaudhuri<indraj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great stuff! Where did you get the github issue xml?

Cheers, Indrajit