I wanted to work on it offline, so I typed the API url into the browser and
saved it -- that's all! :)

Indrajit Raychaudhuri<indraj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Naftoli,

Yes, looked at your source. I was curious about the source of the
downloaded xml you have in there.

http://develop.github.com/p/issues.html seems to have them all. Thanks!

Cheers, Indrajit