I mentored Greggory Brown (Ruport now Ruby Reports) for GSoC in 2006.  It
was an excellent experience for me.

I would be willing to mentor a single student doing Lift work if I could
time-box it to 3 hours/week and if there was the right chemistry between me
and the student.

I do not have the time to submit Lift itself as a project to GSoC.  If
someone else wants to step up and do the GSoC paperwork, that'd be awesome.

Justin -- please contact me privately so we can set up a time to chat and
see if we get along.

Surf the harmonics