On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Naftoli Gugenheim <naftoli...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So if I get around to it would it indeed be preferable to point it to
> SHtml?

Changing the code is one of the lowest priorities I could imagine.  I would
say that closing the stuff you've had on review board for > 1 months would
be much higher priority.  Adding copyright notices and other headers to the
code you've written in Lift is a higher priority.  Helping to port your code
to 2.8 would be a higher priority.

> -------------------------------------
> David Pollak<feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Naftoli Gugenheim <naftoli...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hello. Why do Mapper's toForm implementations use S.fmapFunc directly
> > rather than using SHtml? Is it not duplicate code?
> >

> Because the Mapper code was the earliest Lift code... written long before
> SHtml.
>

> > Thanks.

> <liftweb%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com<liftweb%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> >
> > .