I got OneToMany to compile (not in a way that would work on 2.7 though).
Then I tried to push it:
naft...@naftoli-pc /c/dev/gitrepo/liftweb (280_port_refresh)
$ git rebase origin/280_port_refresh
Current branch 280_port_refresh is up to date.

naft...@naftoli-pc /c/dev/gitrepo/liftweb (280_port_refresh)
$ git push origin 280_port_refresh
To g...@github.com:dpp/liftweb.git
 ! [rejected]        280_port_refresh -> 280_port_refresh (non-fast forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'g...@github.com:dpp/liftweb.git'

naft...@naftoli-pc /c/dev/gitrepo/liftweb (280_port_refresh)
$

Actually I only did the rebase to be sure, after I had already gotten the
'non-fast forward' error. What am I doing wrong?

As far as ManyToMany, I can't work on it because the compiler seems to just
freeze (using up CPU though). I assume that means there's a compiler bug
involved.

Thanks.