On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Robert Thurnher <r.thurn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 February 2010 13:46, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <je...@ingolfs.dk> wrote:
>> Robert Thurnher <r.thurn...@gmail.com> writes:
>>

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Currently, I'm having some issues w/ getting customized page access
>>> control of CRUDified models to work properly. Unfortunately, I wasn't
>>> able to figure them out solely by reading documentation, code and
>>> previous list threads.
>>> I'm using lift-core 1.0.2
>>
>> I suggest you upgrade to 2.0-SNAPSHOT (or M1}, much improved :-)
>
> Am definitely going to give that a spin (wanted to get a better feel
> of Lift in general before it).
> BTW, how "safe" is it to use M* resp. SNAPSHOT releases?

The milestones are fairly safe. I can only recall one that didn't work
as expected. Snapshots are mostly fine, with an occasional breakage.

We're running SNAPSHOT on our production site and I can only recall a
few situations where deployment failed, and none where functionality
was compromised....

/Jeppe