Hi,

I want to setup a single nginx in front of two independent lift apps
(see previous thread) but haven't succeeded.
What I wan't is this:

External url foo.com/index.html goes to jetty: localhost:8080/foo/index.html
External url bar.com/index.html goes to jetty: localhost:8080/bar/index.html

So, I'm trying to see if I can get the basic jetty setup going before
throwing nginx in the mix.

Here are my findings:

With LiftRules.calculateContextPath = () => Empty:

Deploying lift app foo in context foo works fine: ie
localhost:8080/foo/index.html gives me the app and the app works with
the localhost:8080/foo prefix

Not surprisingly, setting  LiftRules.calculateContextPath = () =>
Full("/foo") gives same result as above.

Ok, Fine so far. But when nginx is added, a redirect to "/index.html"
should not go to "/foo/index.html" but to "/index.html"

So I tried:

 LiftRules.calculateContextPath = () => Full("/")

But now, hitting localhost:8080/foo/index.html (simulating a request
from nginx), I just get my raw index.html template without any Lift
processing as if Lift has ignored the request.

Am I misunderstanding the purpose of calculateContextPath?

How can I make lift run in a non-root context but at the same time,
when generating URLs, not prepend the context path?

/Jeppe