On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:21 PM, dave <dpdear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Further investigation leads me to believe that each pathway is either
> working in a different session or that Lift just doesn't know about my
> application's session.
>
> S.inStatefulScope_? returns true from the Lift pathway and false from
> my own.
>
> I'll keep following this path, but, being a Lift newbie, any pointers
> or tips to speed me along would be appreciated.

What is "your own" path way? Is it a browser request or a request from
another servlet? If the latter, make sure you provide any session
cookies/url parameters needed to correctly propagate the container
session to lift.

This of course is also needed if it's a browser request, but if it's a
request within the same web app, this should be handled
automatically....

/Jeppe