This thread is another nice example of the kindly atmosphere within
the Lift community!

It's already late so I don't want to join the discussion in detail ;)

The only thing I'd like to add to the "documentation" talk is that I'd
really appreciate to have an up-to-date aggregated scaladoc of all the
Lift modules at hand. When looking for a new framework or library the
first thing I'd like to have a look at after reading the homepage is
the javadoc/scaladoc. This always gives me a good impression of the
state of a project. Unfortunately this is not very good with Lift. All
the links I've found either point to "old" versions (the prominent one
placed on http://liftweb.net/ shows the 1.0 API) or they just show one
module with all the links into another modules being broken.
Generating a complete scaladoc with mvn site works, but documenation
is scattered into pieces located into the various target/site
directories. However, I think presenting the API prominently to the
outside world is a good (and not so expensive) advertisement for a
project at least for the developer audience.

Cheers,
Chris

PS. Keep up the great work!