For what it is worth, I feel getting our ClojureScript updated should be
one of our highest priorities as well. The other issue that should be taken
care of is the broken upgrading, which there is an outstanding PR for.

That said, if anyone is interested on working on any issue they should feel
free to do so. We appreciate any help!