Heisenbug - You learn something new, every day!

Whining - I was the first to note my whining but, as I have seen these
issues for such a while, it became an inevitable tone to my topic.

> *Autocompletion *- I only seem to get this on user.behavior and
> default.behavior - not my own projects.  I shall clarify what does and
> doesn't work, and consider gitter, in raising an issue.

 I almost never get docs and, certainly, not in the conducive way that I
used to. Again, I should clarify when this is and isn't a problem.

- Jump back/forth (including jump to source for third-party libs)
You can't hold the current maintainers responsible for whatever "promises"
the kickstarter may given in terms of expectations and feature promises -
You are absolutely correct.

Whining doesn't help anyone, contributing would be much more constructive
IMHO - but it did find me proto-repl, so..!

*Plugins*I do use parembrace and, haven't got to the stage of refactoring,
though I'm wholly aware of its existence.
I use linter and such, but have limited success with LTRolex, and some of
the apps that build on linter.

Shabby might be the right word.  I like to analogise LT to a step-child.
Is it real love that we share? Really?  Really!

But 'shabby' and the whining come from a (slightly) failed love for LT -
we're on a kind of make-or-break holiday retreat!

Sorry for being trifling. I appreciate the work of all you maintainers, and
welcome more news and views on solid IDEs.

Regards,