Hi Clara,

Shared the mail on #lightning-dev Libera chat to get more feedback on
schedule.

> Do you have a timeline in mind for presenting such a policy?

See the comments on the BOLT #1043  PR, for now I'm thinking more to refine
the proposed credentials architectural framework.
I think dynamic routing policy in function of channel congestion rate, and
you combine that with reputation to do active risk-management are far more
advanced questions.

Best,
Antoine