Hi Andy,

> Also, we might want to make it explicit in the spec that you can't
> have duplicate records? Many DNS records allow multiple for
> redundancy. Is that desired here?

Agreed, this should be made explicit in the bLIP. I don't see a reason
to allow duplicate records, so we should require uniqueness.

> Is there any problem allowing a different user to have a different
> blinded path? This not only helps with scalability, but say someone
> want's to have a domain that is shared by say 5 users, but all those
> users want to run their own node.

I'm not sure which option you're commenting on here. In option 1, you
can't have different blinded paths per user, since you have a single
DNS record that just points to the domain owner's node. In option 3,
there is already one record per user, and the user chose the blinded
path themselves. If the end user (payment recipient) wants to handle
this with their own node and control the blinded path, I think they'll
need to have their own domain and use option 3.

I may be misunderstanding your point though, let me know if that seems
to be the case.

Thanks,
Bastien