Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Daniel Tonda Castillo escreveu:

The instructions on the wiki are only intended to give useful hints and
to avoid reading full git documentation. That's not been achieved yet,
as there are more useful git/cg commands than with cvs. Anyway, the
Translations HOWTO is a complement to README and TRANSLATION, which are
the official instructions.

From what I gather, so far if no write acces is provided, the most
important git commands would seem to be clone and patch, but patch is
still not clear for me yet.

I don't mind providing write access, but I think it's best if you get a little comfortable with using GIT first.
You are indeed a wise man, ¡I'd probably wreak havoc!

I've also taken the liberty of adding Franciso and myself to the thanks.html page for the spanish translation in the phase 2 documents, which I'll mail shortly.

Daniel Tonda C.
begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Tonda Castillo
n:Tonda Castillo;Daniel