Valentin Villenave wrote Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:14 PM

I've been looking at the LM 4.4.2 Placement of objects > Within-staff objects, and I'm not sure we want to use "Down/Left" and "Up/Right" in the table. Yes, we all know that -1 and 1 may respectively mean either "down" or "left" and either "up" or "right", but in this table we're
*only* documenting objects that are aligned vertically!

I think I wrote the heading as it is because down stems are on the left and up stems on the right, but I've no objection to removing the "left" and
"right".

Trevor