Hey all,

I have scanned examples from Boulez's Third Piano Sonata, Elliot Carter's Night
Fantasies, Elliot Carter's Sonata, and Stockhausen's Klavierstücke II & IV.
However, I don't want to go to jail for sending out a link to the LilyPond
devel list where these scans are posted.  How should I go about sharing it w/
all interested parties & staying w/in the realm of what's legal @ the same time?

Cheers,
MS