On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 12:44:42PM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> I'll get the update posted today. For this patch, I'm serving as
> adam's frog meister since last Thursday.

Adam is a very experienced developer, and he already knows how to
use git-cl.  He's even patched it!  He's not a frog, so he doesn't
need a frog meister.

Waiting for you to upload stuff adds a completely unnecessary
delay and annoyance to the process.  With anybody else, your
assistance would be extremely valuable and appreciated, but in
this case I don't see it adding any value.

- Graham