Hi,

Recently my Polish speaking friend told me that it's a problem for him to
look something in Lilypond documentation, because first of all he must
translate the musical term he needs to English, which is quite a hard task,
because there are several words that might express the same musical element.

I came to an idea - what about creating a small dictionary of musical terms
used in Lilypond and in Lilypond documentation?

It might be just a separate page for each language with pairs: word -
translated word.

What do you think? As I guess, I will have too include that into
documentation which is available in git repository?

Łukasz