Have you seen
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/music-glossary/index.html ?

Phil Holmes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Łukasz Czerwiński
  To: LilyPond Developmet Team
  Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 11:55 AM
  Subject: Dictionary for musical terms in Lilypond

  Hi,

  Recently my Polish speaking friend told me that it's a problem for him to
look something in Lilypond documentation, because first of all he must
translate the musical term he needs to English, which is quite a hard task,
because there are several words that might express the same musical element.

  I came to an idea - what about creating a small dictionary of musical terms
used in Lilypond and in Lilypond documentation?

  It might be just a separate page for each language with pairs: word -
translated word.

  What do you think? As I guess, I will have too include that into
documentation which is available in git repository?

  Łukasz