https://codereview.appspot.com/579280043/diff/579290043/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely

https://codereview.appspot.com/579280043/diff/579290043/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode3325
> Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:3325: bar number check may fail.
It is
> best to suppress MIDI output
> No.  Bar number checks are ignored by default when processing MIDI.
See
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5624/ .

Ok, I will remove it. Peter's report was based on 2.19.83.

https://codereview.appspot.com/579280043/

  • Doc: Some mi... michael . kaeppler--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... nine . fierce . ballads
    • Re: Doc... lemzwerg--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... michael . kaeppler--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... michael . kaeppler--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... lemzwerg--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... michael . kaeppler--- via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: Doc... thomasmorley65