Am Fr., 6. Jan. 2023 um 14:26 Uhr schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld via
Discussions on LilyPond development <lilypond-devel@gnu.org>:

> On Fri, 2023-01-06 at 14:21 +0100, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
> > Le 06/01/2023 à 10:19, Jonas Hahnfeld a écrit :

> > I don't see any markup commands other than \postscript
> > and \epsfile that we cannot fully support in Cairo.
>
> Any number bigger than zero represents a "breaking change" for me, and
> it's not the sort of change that can be fixed by convert-ly or even
> manually because there is no (general) equivalent.

Imho, a good point to look at what users do with \postscript is the LSR.

Currently 20 snippets mention 'postscript'. I'm pretty sure most of
them can be modified to use \path etc.
Apart from https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1060
This one is nice, though.

Anyway, I'd offer to modify said snippets during the 2.25. circle.
Maybe it helps deprecating \postscript ?

Only one lsr-file uses \epsfile.

Cheers,
  Harm

          • Re... Jean Abou Samra
            • ... Jean Abou Samra
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Jean Abou Samra
            • ... Marnen Laibow-Koser
            • ... Marnen Laibow-Koser
  • Re: Missing items t... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development