Le 06/01/2023 à 14:41, Thomas Morley a écrit :
Imho, a good point to look at what users do with \postscript is the LSR.
Currently 20 snippets mention 'postscript'. I'm pretty sure most of
them can be modified to use \path etc.
Apart from https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1060
This one is nice, though.

Hm, I have to think how easy it is to add proper support for color gradients...

Anyway, I'd offer to modify said snippets during the 2.25. circle.

Yes, thank you for proposing, that would help a lot!

Best,
Jean

            • ... Jean Abou Samra
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Jean Abou Samra
            • ... Marnen Laibow-Koser
            • ... Marnen Laibow-Koser
  • Re: Missing items t... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development