I caught my problem. Mats' map for 1.5.43 PFAs clashed with the font names of the 1.6.7 version. Must have to do with the changes between pktrace and mftrace.

BTW, aren't the numbers related to sizes? If so, wouldn't it be possible to only have one font per family, right?
Anyway thanks for all your help.