I'm sorry to ask this, but I've just gotten frustrated by working with this over the
last two hours, and wonder if someone can get me unstuck.

I'm trying to produce two short tunes (for contra dance music) on the same page. I've
created the two tunes in two separate files, which I've attached. I've also attached a
file JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.tex, which I'm trying to use in lilypond-book to
generate the file.

My sequence of commands is:
emacs JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.tex
lilypond-book --outdir=out JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.tex
cd out
latex JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.latex
dvips -o JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.ps JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry

I think the version I've attached will actually generate a viewable .ps file, but I
have two problems with it:
1. I want to reduce the font size, so that both tunes fit on one side of a page, and
2. I want to print out the Title information, just as if I generated separate .pdf
files for each tune, and embedded them in a single, one-page document. I read
somewhere that the footer information would be dropped in this case, which is exactly
what I would prefer.

Would someone please show me how to edit my JuliaDelaney_Spootiskerry.tex file to fix
these two problems?

My assumption so far is that I could create just one file per tune, and then combine
two tunes on a page without changing the individual 'tune-files' through the use of
lilypond-book. Is this a correct assumption?

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

-Kevin Zembower