Is there any way to guarantee that the order of items processed through
after-line-breaking is the exact order they are in the score?  I'm doing
some fun things with bar lines, and I'm having issues because my scheme code
isn't getting them in the order I expect.  In the attached file, for
example, I expected that I would get the bar lines in order:  start repeat,
end repeat, start repeat, end repeat, final bar line.  Instead, I get start
repeat, end repeat, end repeat, start repeat, final.  If you comment out the
break on line 40, it gets even odder:  start repeat, end repeat, final bar
line, start repeat, end repeat.

I've tried with both 2.18.2 and 2.19.21 and get the same behavior, so this
isn't a regression - maybe I'm just not understanding how
after-line-breaking works?

Thanks!

--Steven