Thanks for the discussion, fellas,

So, is there an easy way for me to do this? I only want to number every line.
If I use \stanza then it only numbers the first line.
If I use \instrumentName then it numbers correctly, but doesn't leave room for the repeating clef. I can adjust the position with

    \layout {
        \context{ \Lyrics
\override LyricText #'extra-offset = #'(1.2 . 0)
    }}

but that causes the top number to overlap the tail of the G-clef.

Harm suggested a code he made for fixing stanza - is that okay to use? I was trying to keep up with the coding discussion, but am not sure where things stand.