On 06/14/2017 09:01 AM, Jan-Peter Voigt wrote:

I have been working on an export module for lilypond.

Hi Jan-Peter, Great to hear of your work on this. If I can find the time (...) I'll try to take a look.

The exporter uses some engravers to collect all note-events and store them in a tree-structure.

Hmmm, I wonder if engravers have access to all they need to fully do the job? Maybe so? I just remember previous discussions on the list and the issue tracker describing it more as a backend like for midi, pdf, or svg?

In any case, kudos for your work on this,
-Paul