I think that the biggest problem is that a skip event doesn't implement the
Graphical Objects Interfaces' properties AFAIK (I just searched trhough the
API)
Then, no X-offset or extra-spacing-width ... etc. are avaible for it
IMHO, it should be considered as a Graphical Object, because it is placed
in a precise position in the staff and dynamics, markup etc. can be added
to it.

Any feedback about that?