Hi @foxfanfare,

I feel sure somebody on the list has made a Henle piano music style sheet.
Kieran?

Amusingly, the thing I like most about lilypond is that out of the box with
no tweaking it looks nothing like Henle Verlag editions. :-)

But I understand people are fond of Henle - it's what they grew up with,
spending countless hours in front of it at the piano.

Andrew