Hi Urs,

The non-redraw problem happens on the small files for the outline counter I
submitted to oll-misc. Not my complex scores.

I am well aware that as a software developer if I can't provide a way to
reproduce this we can't file a bug. This is a pity, because the phenomenon
is definitely present, and a showstopper for me which precludes using F.
any more. Maybe later I can figure out a way to reliably demonstrate this.
Oh yes, it's intermittent, also. All hope is forsaken. :-) I have a feeling
this is something related to the Ubuntu platform specifically. Perhaps I
can fire up a Debian system to see if it is there also.

Andrew