  From: John McWilliam
  To: Phil Holmes ; lilypond-user@gnu.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 5:22 PM
  Subject: RE: Overriding a global declaration

  Enclosed is my template for tunes and for the book as well as the format file
with some of the settings I use. You will notice that this file contains my
global setting for staff size (16). The tune in question requires a staff size
of 14 if it is to fit on one page and not roll over onto a second page – a mute
Point you may say but it is a question of one line and aesthetically better if
the tune can be contained on one page.

  John McWilliam

  Sent from Mail for Windows 10