Yes, I noticed that too. In the text "file not found...." some strange
symbols appear... if that's the problem... men, I have no idea how to fix
it!

Now I'm trying to add the 2.20.0 new installation to the windows path,
cause now when I write "lilypond a.ly" in the command line I get an error
"lilypond is not a commmand,....."

When I fix this I'll test with a.ly and comment the results.

Cheers
Pablo