Hello,

I’m using Mac TexLive 2020 with all updates.
TeXShop proposes only Lilypond and Lilypond-LaTeX as reasonable-looking engines.

Lilypond accepts only LilyPond code and works fine, but that’t not what I’m
after.

Using Lilypond-LaTeX with this contents:

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{lyluatex}

% -------------------------------------------------------------------------
\begin{document}
% -------------------------------------------------------------------------

\begin{lilypond}
\version "2.20.0"

music = \relative {
        c d e
}

\score {
        \new ChoirStaff \with {
    instrumentName = "2 Fl."
        }
        <<
                \new Staff {
                        \transpose c c' \music
                }
                \new Staff {
                        \clef bass
                        \music

\end{lilypond}

\end{document}

leads to:

cp: No match.
Usage: lilypond-book [OPTION]... FILE

lilypond-book: error: no such option: --psfonts

Something still escapes me...
JM