Calvin Ransom wrote:

I ran across a chord that I am not
able to write the following chord, If anyone has any ideas on how I can
write this I would greatly appreciate it.

If you need to do a lot of these polychords, you may be better off using two ChordNames contexts.

Cheers,
Robin

\version "2.22.0"

coharmonies = \chordmode { d1:m s d:dim s fis}
harmonies = \chordmode { c1 c:m c:7 cis c:m7 }

\score {
   <<
     \new ChordNames \with
     {
       \override ChordName.before-line-breaking = #(lambda (grob)
         (let ((orig (ly:grob-property grob 'text)))
           (ly:grob-set-property! grob 'text
             #{ \markup \combine $orig \lower #1 "__" #})))
     }
     { \coharmonies }
     \new ChordNames { \harmonies   }

   \layout{ }